Wednesday 24 February 2010

well, hey.. i have surly not been here for a long bloody time...
what have i been up to?? hmm nothing really just work, being a mum bla bla...

well i joined twitter, which i seem to be addicted to, i probley update far to much (not good coz it proves how boring my life is)
i cant even remember my last blog.. so i can see whats happened since then..
well im enjoying my job (but not the staff thaey are lazy twats nah im jokin )
ive relised in life that ya dont need hundreds of friends and that some will still stick around no matter what, them i will say are my besties..in which i have one, kelly, she is a gem.. shes a nag aswell do this do that, shes right tho, makin me work, learn to drive bla bla, id be lost without her i think. friends come and go a hell of a lot of mine have, most i woke past in the street and wont even say boo to, im nearly thirty now and ive realised my family, is most important and my closest friends (doran) and the wwe of couse (joke)

im still lookin to move, only because of space, if this house was a three bed , id probley wonna stay there actually is some ok people round my way, the view is awesome fields amongs fields but come summer time, it brings out idiots,thats wonna get pissed all day long (dont get me wrong i was like that once apon a time, but come on, ya grow up!!) let their kids run riot and cause havoc...BLAG i can not be assed, s'pose that comes with the council estate thingy majig, eh?
oh, i got fat aswell, i quit smoking ate loads of good food and here i am ten bellys, i jog now i joined a club aswell which is hard to stick to due to work but other than that i run with my neighbor bev. which brings me on to them, they are fab, been my neighbours for a long time and prob seen many sides of me, seen boyfriends, my life and friends come and go, amazin what changes in like ten years (its a long fuckin time really)
anyway, i goda do sumet about it, like order a pizza lol nope, jog, i also got another dvd to work out to, this time davina the last one was clubland,what i cant dance unless im pissed.then i still caant
theres been a few men in my life (not that im a whore or ewt but ya know)
i still need to find someone to put up with me no one can cope, im not normal,, ive had enough, but then i get a desent fella, like date guy (no names) he was lovely (still talk) but leggerz gets drunk and makes a tit of her self haha i do make my self laugh though, some of the drunken texts made me laugh... saying my head was hairyer than my wanny and stuff LOL WTF, thats with a year of neglet, ya let ya self go dont ya, (wheres the feather duster) well im prepared now, keep the bush trimed and all that, even started on the sunbeds again got an opp for the hairdressers, fix up look sharp!
im still obsessed with the wwe (john cena ) like thats gonna change EVER, he da man, well after keenan and bentley,
BENTLEY little bastard has destroyed alot of stuff, laptops mobiles, etc the shitbag has cos like six times as much as it was to uy him, bless still wuv him tho hes a shitbag, he starts dog training next week, my neighbour gets annoyed with him coz he ruins her lie in lol bless
my kids are doin fab, mia is modelling the stunner she is, makes more than i make in month shes gonna be sumet when she is older
keenan is fab at school man i used to get phone calls expelled everything, hes a changed ,an, he s made me proud, i love them both to the moon, and all around the universe and back
things to looj forward to... erm.. LIFE!!! wrestle mania revenge tour in april holiday in malaga in augest, my babies growing up, hopefully a new house, a flat stomach haaaaaaaaa
also i wonna say how much i lovemy parents, id be screwed without them, my babies are the world, my pets are shitbags but id have no other, my job is challeging , my life is full of rewards
ps, ima cunt (but a good one)

No comments:

Post a Comment