Wednesday 17 June 2009

geee

hey again peoples wow I've been sat on this hard kitchen chair for well over two hour my back is killing ouch and my bum is numb.
bedtime i think with a brew and am gonna watch prison break, did i mention I'm a fan of that programme?? best shout now..no work tomorrow for me yipppeeee, clean house bath dog that's my plan once the little ones are at school,
good night all, i bet i end up on facebook before i get to bed, what did i do before the Internet, i cant remember l0l
t t f n xxx

P.S i did write this as a comment earlier to my other blog as one is simple and doesn't quite know what she is doing

2 comments:

  1. Lol you do know your following yourself, lol. O well followers are followers!!!

    Why didn't you just sit in the living room an watch it? must be a good reason :)

    I can't remember how I lived without the internet!! Its my lifeline that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol nope i didnt kno im following myself!!

    its on my lappy thats why i watch pb in bed im still on season four not caught up yet.

    thanks for the friend request i will send you one back when i figure it out ;0/

    bye for now xx

    ReplyDelete