Friday 19 June 2009

Raaaaarrrr

hey all, who ever ever read this. man I'm so annoyed this morning!!!! rar rar rar it started at 6:12am when pippin (my cat) decided to jump through the window with some sort of animal usualy a mouse or vole but not this time a great big feckin bird!!!! i cud hear them under my bed messing about and I'm thinking great i have to get up and chase a mouse with pip (didn't know it was a frickin bird at this time) so I'm slowing getting into position to have a nosey under my bed pappin my pants in the process in case this mouse bit me and that's when i realised it was a bird the bird was still at this point as it had no frickin head!!!! so, great I'm thinking what do i do now, I'm quite used to moving mice and voles but not birds so my head was spinning wondering how to shift it..i did it with a carrier bag and dust pan and brush, threw them all into the bag and lashed it in the fields at this point in the morning i decided the cat is going, leaving, being banished!! well the kids was not happy about this and on came the water works fantastic i thought, tears wont work though i cant keep the cat every summer is the same....the kids are like stroking the cat saying how much they will miss her if she goes and how much they love her while the only thoughts in my mind are i hate this frickin cat!!
its time to go to school the tears have stopped and everyone seems OK (apart from pippin sat on the window sill outside desperate to come in, er, no cat feck off!) Ive had to cancel my driving lesson which i ain't happy about raarrrr rar rar please don't get rid of pip Mia asks, your not getting rid of her demands Keenan by this time i feel glum about it and don't know wot to do about the situation,Ive decided I'm gonna give her a week to book up her hunting ways or I'm taking her to the closest farm which is just over the fields.
kids are in school ready for the day a head thank god peace for a few hours, then i bump into a neighbour of mine who decided to slap my son across the face a few weeks back whom i am trying to get done for assault (for some reason people who have seen it wont come forward its all a long story I'm not going in to it, she is not worth the hassle little fatty whore) is staring at my while I'm walking back from school as she goes in the school (late as usual) trying to frighten me LOL, you know like ya did at high school give people the evils. see the thing there is that she needs to grow up except what she did was out of order and admit what she did instead of making my boy out to be a liar when she knows a few people seen what she did but oh no she wants to be my enemy well good on her as you cant keep this good dog down!!!
Bentley and myself decided for was in order so we went to get a toasted current bun with real butter for me and a marrow bone for Bentley happy days!!

well peeps i feel much better after writing this blogggg and I'm gonna av another lazy day in bed, even though i have lots to do presents to pic up fathers day birthdays all in one weekend bla bla bla wentworth miller here i come ........bye peeps xxx

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete