Wednesday 17 June 2009

HEY i av a blog......

well hmm I'm legley (Mrs Cena) i am a single parent who is addicted to wwe mostley and john cena.
i love my babies they keep me going, and i try my best to give them the best of everything i can, i have a boy ten and a girl 5 they are absolutely perfect. (i want can i have ha ha)
I'm a support worker for adults with learning difficulties and this is a job that i love doing as its rewarding and I'm learning something new almost every shift especially when i learn that i have to do another course of some sort but its all good, work means money, money means birthday Xmas holiday all these things that you have to save for to give your kids the newest craze aha ha

anyway what else can i tell you ?? hm mm well i ain't got a clue so gonna finish for now till next time

bye bye peeps!!!

1 comment: