Thursday 18 June 2009

hey up, hows things ?
well I'm good being lazy today i got the kids to school took Bentley for a walk in the Fields and through the woods was great!!
got home and went to bed l0l but i haven't slept, the plan was to chill and watch prison break but as usual i signed into facebook haha and stayed there for a while as i have created a quiz "anova dumbass quiz by legley" its great one of the questions is
"i secretly would like to be.......for a day"
answer, john cena's undies
randy Orton's biceps
HHH bottle of water
Lillian Garcia
the answer is Lillian Garcia i would love to be in that ring calling out all the superstars it would be fab. but everyone who knows me knows that i am obsessed wiv the wwe superstar john cena so thought the right answer is...john cena's undies L0L this made me laugh out hard.

anyways, i was about to settle down and watch prison break (pb) when i realised how hungry i was so lazy ass me is getting bacon egg and cheese on toast delivered by the best mum in the who wide world gee she is amazing my mum. then keely D decided to call gee whizz that meant an hour n 40 Min's of chit chat hahahah love ya kel but ya do chat to much tripe o/j so its now 12:41 no prison break for me as mums ere breaky ready and I'm off to the garden center with mother happy dayz l0l
bye till later in a bizz as my ten year old son would say xx
anyways

No comments:

Post a Comment